The Athletic Office:
Hours - Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Office Phone: 330-627-8260.
Follow Carrollton Sports on Twitter at: @CarrSports
Shop for Carrollton apparel at: MyLocker.net
Student $4.00 (pre-sale)
- Pre-sale tickets can be purchased in the Athletic Office
- All tickets at the gate are $7.00
Student Athlete Pass $25.00
- Student Athletes may purchase a pass to attend all Home athletic events for $25.00 if they play two sports and $30.00 if they play one sport. Student must be an athlete and the pass must be purchased in the Athletic office.
Student Warrior Pass $35.00
Senior Citizens (Age 62+) $30.00
- “Senior” Warrior cards are available for our senior citizens, age 62 and older. Cost is $30.00. They also are purchased in the Athletic office.Good for entire school year
Family Passes $225.00
- Family passes, available. For $225.00, 2 adults and 1 child will receive admission into all Home events for the 2016-17 school year.
- Additional children tickets may be purchased for $25.00 each.
- “Fantastic “ passes are also available at the Athletic office only. $20 each, they are worth $30 in admission.
- Available for Football and Boys Basketball games. If interested, contact the Athletic office.
Warrior Head Coaches and Contact Info.
Football - Phil Mauro
Volleyball - Amanda Tressa
Girls Cross Country -Chris Woolf, 330-206-3616
Boys Cross Country - Chris Woolf, 330-206-3616
Boys Golf - Chris Barto
Girls Golf - Todd English
Boys Soccer - A.J. Atkinson
Girls Soccer - Eric Knotts
Cheerleaders - Tonya Trussell
Boys Basketball - Todd English
Girls Basketball - Craig Rodgers, 330-495-6698
Wrestling - Ken Pasiuk, 330-323-6516
Boys Bowling - Dave Davis
Girls Bowling - Vera Fox
Baseball - Craig Brooks, 330-323-5591
Softball - Tim Albrecht
Boys Track - Mike Aukerman, 330-488-4434
Girls Track - Chris Woolf, 330-206-3616