Carroll Unified Application (word fill-in)
Carroll Unified Application (pdf print out)
Bell-Herron Scholarship Foundation Webpage
The Ohio State University Alumni Scholarship (Must be incoming freshman, due to Mrs.Gross by 2pm on Jan.4th)
Scholarships for Students Who Are Caregivers
Moyne Smith Memorial Scholarship
Due Date: March 15, 2019
National Wild Turkey Federation / Dr. James Earl Kennamer Academic Schoarship
Due date: Jan 1
-3 letters of reference
-National Wild Turkey Federation membership card
**Stop in the counseling office for the paperwork if you are interested
Horatio Alger Scholarship
Carroll County Dairy Promotion Board Scholarship Application
Dairy Scholarship Application
Elks Scholarship Information
2018-19 Elks Scholarship Information:
MOST VALUABLE STUDENTS - open to High School Seniors
The deadline - November 15, 2018
Application on line at: enf.elks.org/mvs
Applications submitted on line.
EMERGENCY EDUCATIONAL GRANT-enclosed- available to siblings of deceased or totally disabled ELKS members.
The deadline - October 31 , 2018
Make request for an Application by calling 773-755-4 732 or
by emailing request to: email@example.com
Submit completed applications to Elks National Foundation.
LEGACY AWARD - open to High School Seniors whose parents or Grandparents are
The deadline - February 2, 2019
Application on line at by going to search and typing in elks legacy application.
Submit completed application submitted on line to: enf.elks.org/leg
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me 330-343-3425 or cell 330-447-9157 or at
Chuck Flint - Scholarship Chairman
New Philadelphia Elks # 510
1180 Union A venue NW
New Philadelphia, Ohio 44663
Ohio Elks Educational Fund Grants
- Available to High School Seniors or Graduates attending post secondary technical education. (CANNOT BE USED IF ENROLLING IN A BACHELORS DEGREE PROGRAM)
Application on line at www.web-ster.net/ohioelks/
OSU Alumni Scholarship
- Planning to attend The Ohio State University, or a branch campus.
- 1 scholarship, amount varies.
Carroll Electric COOP.
- Children of Carroll Electric members. " Do you have Carroll Electric Service in your home?"
- GPA of B.
- Local & State Awards.
- Available online www.cecpower.coop .
Motorcyclist Memorial Foundation
- Essay or artwork competition based on visit to the Motorcyclist Memorial Wall located in Hopedale.
- More info. in guidance office.
- FFA, FCCLA, JROTC, NHS involvement required will attend PTI.
- https://www.ptcollege.edu/admissions-financial-aid/financial-aid/grants-and-scholarships .
Stark Chapter of The Ohio Credit Union League
- Must be a member of a credit union located in Carroll, Harrison, Stark or Tuscarawus counties.
- 2 scholarships in the amount of $1000.
- Must provide proof of enrollment in a degree program at an accredited institution.
- One schoarship of $2000.
- Application available online , go to http://www.mensafoundation.org/scholarships .
Science and Math Education in Action
- Students accepted at BGSU considering careers in teaching science and/or mathematics: 3.0 GPA and a 23 ACT score.
- $4000 first year and increases each year.
- http://www.bgsu.edu/action .
Coca-Cola and Hispanic Scholarship
- Must be a hispanic student
- $100,00 in scholarships, $20,000, $10,000 or $2500 scholarships.
- https://www.hsf.net/sponsors/the-coca-cola-company .
Corporation for Ohio Appalachian Development (COAD)
David V. Stivison Appalachian Community Scholarship
- Want to attend an institution of higher education.
- Qualifies for free/reduced lunch program.
- March 1 deadline.
- Available online at http://www.coadinc.org/scholarships
John and Blanche Mussio Scholarship
- Be a participating member of a Catholic parish in the Diocese of Steubenbville.
- ACT composite score of at least a 21.
- Plan on attending Franciscan University of Steubenville.
Homer Unkefer Agriculture Scholarship
- Pursuing an agricultural related profession.
- 3.0 GPA.
William D. Squires Scholarship
- 3.2 GPA.
- Show financial need.
- Available online at http://www.wmdsquiresfoundation.org .
Carrollton Athletic Booster Club Scholarship
- Earned one varsity sports letter.
- 3.0 GPA and a 21 ACT score
- 1 parent member of Athletic Booster Club.
- April 2nd, deadline.
Velma Shotwell Griffin Scholarship
- Majoring in journalism , history or communications.
Keith Knowles Memorial Scholarship
- Active in a church.